This is not your mother’s organizer. Forget drab and boring. Part of having a blissful life is feeling inspired, motivated, and excited for the challenges ahead. Why expect anything less from the one thing designed to keep you on track?
The Sweet Life Organizer is your all in one, everything in its place planner
I spent ages looking for the ideal system to organize my life. Frustrated. Annoyed. Tired. By the end, I was all these things. No one planner had all the tools I needed.
So, I decided to create my own. I wanted something entirely customizable while being totally gorgeous.
And, that’s exactly what I made.
Manage the chaos and keep a smile on your face – Making your life easier is the icing on the cake
Even if you love your computer, sometimes you just need to put pen to paper. See your day, week and year all laid out in front of you. Your iHeart Planners Life Organizer will help you:
- Plan ahead – If it’s too easy to procrastinate, you probably will. Planning ahead results in less time wasted and increased productivity.
- Identify your top goals – Can’t see the forest for the trees? Chances are you’re not organized. A user friendly system of keeping your life in order makes those big picture items a whole lot easier to find.
- Develop rock solid habits – With a planner that not only maps out your everyday activities but has sections devoted specifically to your finances, meal preparation and house cleaning, being on top of your A Game is a breeze.
- Have more fun – If you’re going to spend time getting organized, you might as well do it in style. A planner designed in fabulous colors with inspiring quotes takes the ugh out of staying on task.
Get detail oriented with adaptability
The iHeart Planners Life Organizer is meant to work for you. Pick and choose the pages that are just right for managing your plans. Only use what you need when you need it.
That means when you purchase you’ll get:
- 43 bright and cheerful pages of organizational goodness
- Immediate access to your pages
- A downloadable file – only print out the pages you want, stop lugging around pages you never use
- Date specific and non-date specific pages – other than the yearly calendar, all the other pages can be used for life
Still wondering exactly what the iHeart Planners Life Organizer includes?
There are a lot of parts. Here’s the rundown of everything included:
Section 1: Day by Day
- Perpetual Calendar (4 pages)
- Monthly Calendars (12 pages)
- Weekly Docket (2 page spread)
- Daily Docket
Section 2: Goal Setting
- 21 Day Habit Tracker
- Yearly Habit Tracker
- Project Tracker
- Major Projects to Complete
- Small Projects to Complete
Section 3: In the Kitchen
- Weekly Meal Plan w/ Grocery List
- Weekly Menu Plan Option #2
- Freezer Inventory
- Pantry Inventory
- Restaurants & Take Out List
Section 4: Finances
- Bill Tracker
Section 5: Cleaning
- Weekly Cleaning Checklist
- Monthly Cleaning Checklist
Section 6: Miscellaneous
- Password Keeper
- Notes Pages (4 pages, 1 of each color)