It’s hard to believe that it’s already December, so it’s definitely time to get organized for Christmas! To have a stress free holiday season, you don’t want to wait until the week of Christmas to start getting ready. Now is the perfect time to get started. If you do a little each day and plan well, you will be so much less stressed. Therefore, Liz from Hoosier Homemade and myself have teamed up to present the 12 Steps to Christmas Sanity challenge!
Each day we will be sharing a short challenge that will help you be more prepared for Christmas. Challenges will include simple DIY projects (like cards, no bake treats, assembling a gift basket) and, of course, lots of printables. We won’t be posting challenges on the weekends so you can take some time off or catch up.
Use hashtag #ChristmasSanity to share your progress.
Here’s the line up of the challenges to come:
- Day 1 (today) – Handmade Christmas Card and a Printable Holiday Card Tracker
- Day 2 – Printable Monthly December Calendar
- Day 3 – Budget Friendly Gift Ideas and a Printable Budget Tracker
- Day 4 – Printable Christmas List
- Day 5 – Christmas Recipes and Printable Christmas Menu with Grocery List
- Day 6 – Baking Supplies Checklist and Printable List
- Day 7 – No Bake Holiday Treats: Hot Fudge Sauce, Christmas Candy Crunch, Cookie Dough Truffles, Homemade Gum Drops and Hot Cocoa Mix
- Day 8 – Simple Decorating Ideas
- Day 9 – Easy Gift Bags with Fabric Handles and Printable Gift Tags (2 different styles)
- Day 10 – Gift Basket Idea and Printable Gift List
- Day 11 – Party Prep and Printable Party Planner
- Day 12 – Organizing Christmas Decorations and Printable Box Labels and Inventory Sheet
Today, we’re focusing on Christmas Cards. We’ve included a simple DIY card idea and a free Printable Holiday Card Tracker.
Head on over to today’s challenge on Hoosier Homemade to see a detailed tutorial of how to make the card and to download the free printable Holiday Card Tracker.